All access and use of www.asokoinsight.com and www.asokonews.com (the “Site”) is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below (“Terms”). Any use of such web pages constitutes the user’s agreement to abide by the Terms. We may amend the Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site.
License and site access
Based on your compliance with the Terms, Asoko Insight Limited (Asoko Insight) grants you a revocable, non-transferable, limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and any content from the Site (the “Site Content”), subject to the terms. This site and any portion hereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, licensed, sublicensed, published, downloaded, sold, resold, redistributed and/or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Asoko Insight. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout and form) of Asoko Insight and/or its affiliates without the express written consent of Asoko Insight. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Asoko Insight’s name or Marks without the express written consent of Asoko Insight. Any unauthorized use terminates the license granted by Asoko Insight.
All Site Content is owned by, licensed to, or lawfully used by Asoko Insight and/or its affiliates and protected by international copyright laws. Asoko Insight and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to the Site Content. The Site Content may not be reproduced, transmitted or distributed without the prior written consent of Asoko Insight.
The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos on this site are trademarks of Asoko Insight and/or its affiliates.
When you visit www.asokoinsight.com and www.asokonews.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
This Site is provided by Asoko Insight on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Asoko Insight makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site, or the information, content or materials included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
© 2015 Asoko Insight. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of Asoko Insight content, including by framing or similar means, is prohibited without the prior written consent of Asoko Insight. “Asoko”, “Asoko Insight”, “Asoko News” and the Asoko Insight logo are trademarks of Asoko Insight and its affiliated companies.
Data Controller and Owner
Asoko Insight Limited,
This Privacy Statement relates solely to the online information collection and use practices of our Web site located at www.asokoinsight.com and www.asokonews.com (the “Site”). We recognize that many visitors and users of this Web Site are concerned about the information they provide to us, and how we treat that information. This Privacy Statement, which may be updated from time to time, has been developed to address those concerns.
Your use of this Web Site indicates to us that you have read and accept our privacy practices, as outlined in this Privacy Statement. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Information About You Do We Collect?
When you visit the Site, you may provide us with two types of information:
(1) personally identifiable information that you knowingly choose to disclose, which is collected on an individual basis, and
(2) general user information that does not contain personally identifiable information, which is collected on an aggregate basis as you browse the Site.
In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with requested information, you may not be able to access all of the Site’s content or services.
Personally Identifiable Information You Choose to Provide.
We may ask for certain personal information from you for the purpose of providing to you content and/or services that you request. For example, if you indicate an interest in receiving press releases about Asoko Insight, you are asked to submit your name and E-mail address, which we retain on file, so that we may send you the information that you requested. We also request your name and e-mail address each time you contact us by clicking on the “Contact Us” link. We may retain a record of users who have contacted us in order to respond properly to questions or concerns and for purposes of future communications.
- Contact form (This Application)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Application to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Personal Data collected: company name, country, email address, first name and last name.
- Mailing List or Newsletter (This Application)
By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Application. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this Application or after making a purchase.
Personal Data collected: email address, first name and last name.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information We Collect.
- Cookies / Web server logs: Similar to other commercial Web sites, the Site utilises standard technology called “cookies” and Web server logs to collect information about how the Site is used. Cookies are a feature of Web browser software that allows Web servers to recognize the computer used to access a Web site. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by a user’s Web browser on the user’s hard drive. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web Site, and the Web sites visited just before and just after our Web Site. This information is collected on an aggregate basis. None of this information is associated with you as an individual.
- You can, of course, disable cookies on your computer by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser. However, it is possible that some parts of our Web Site will not operate correctly if you disable cookies. You should consult with your browser’s provider/manufacturer if you have any questions regarding disabling cookies.
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage data
- Google Tag Manager (Google Inc.)
Google Tag Manager is an analytics service provided by Google Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
- We use your personally identifiable information to provide you with the information or content that you have requested, and, in some cases, to contact you about our programs, products, features or services. If you no longer wish to receive press releases or any other type of information from us, you may send us an email through our “Contact Us” link or use our E-mail Alert form to change your preferences; or follow the “unsubscribe” link provided in the e-mail that you receive.
- We use non-identifying information collected on the Site in the aggregate to better understand your use of the Site and to enhance your enjoyment and experience. For example, we may use the information to improve the design and content of the Site or to analyse the programs and services that we offer.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Our employees, agents and contractors who have access to personally identifiable information are required to protect the information in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement.
- We may provide access to your personally identifiable information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Site, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights, or to protect the rights and safety of visitors to the Site or the public. In those instances, the information is provided only for that limited purpose.
- We will not share your personally identifiable information in ways unrelated to those described above without providing you with an opportunity to opt out of such use or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How Do You Access And/Or Modify Your Information or Choices?
If you visit the Site and volunteer personally identifiable information, you may modify, update or delete such information by visiting the E-mail Alert area where you will have the opportunity to access and revise certain of your personally identifiable information, and to update your preferences regarding what information you want to receive from us, or by clicking on the “Contact Us” link and sending us an e-mail. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases. In addition, please be aware that your ability to opt out from receiving marketing and promotional materials does not change our right to contact you regarding your use of our Web Site.
We take reasonable steps to maintain the security of the personally identifiable information that we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as installing electronic security systems that guard against unauthorized access. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, so you do so at your own risk.
The Site contains links to third party sites as well as to other sites owned and/or operated by Asoko Insight. Please be aware that Asoko Insight is not responsible for the privacy practices of any third party sites.
This Privacy Statement was last revised in July of 2016.